Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So Long Summertime- Hello School!




Sadly our summertime fun is over and it's back to the grind of school. I can't be too upset though, we had such a fun time this summer with lots of good memories. I'm trying to go with the saying "it's better to leave wanting more". Which I would love another month with the kids home. OH well. They were so excited this morning getting ready for their big day. And guess what? No tears from me this year!! First year that I didn't embarass myself. I'm not sure if it's because we were running late from all of Josh's picture taking or if it was because Ashley asked me not to cry this year.;D Easton was really sad to see them off. He kept hugging them and patting them on the back. I can't believe it's here. But guess what that also means?? The start of Cougar football. So bring on the fall!!

3 comments:

Greg and Torrey said...

oh sweet they're holding hands! off to school they go... all grown up. it will be easton soon... so sad. miss you.

Jen Durrant said...

I can't believe how big they are! Last time I saw you she was just a little baby. They are so adorable! Congrats for not crying because It was all I could do to keep my tears hidden!

Tyler & Amber Nimmer said...

Hey, I can't believe how big the kids are. All my kids are still at home. It's good to see how you guys are doing.