Thursday, August 14, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Walker

We had a super fun visit with Josh's parents. They came up for the weekend and we had a blast 4 wheeling,hiking, eating, talking and hanging out. They also brought up their kayaks and we had a blast giving them a try. We went to the lake by our house and Josh attempted to try fishing out. It was a total bless your heart moment. He caught about a 4 inch fish and was so excited he lost it as he was rowing in. He then saw it in the water, went to grab it and dropped his pole in the water. I was dying of laughter. All in all, we had a great time and as always it went by too fast.

2 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

That reminds me of when my friend took me night fishing on the Chesapeake bay. It was right about 20 degrees, wind was 40 mph, and we were kayak fishing under a bridge. Scary, cold, and not my best fishing trip!

Gretchen said...

Summer, it was so great to hear from you. Your family is very cute and I can't believe how old your kids are. Time goes bye too fast. I was sad to hear that you are in Montana though. It would be so fun to see you. I guess that's one of the great things about blogging though. It's made me feel like I don't have so many long lost friends.