I got tagged for this and thought I'd give it a try.
1-Where did you meet?
In Jr. High
2- How long did you date before you were married?
About 3 years.
3- How long have you been married for?
Almost 10 years -CRAZY
4- What does he do that surprises you?
Lately when he has been on a trip he will buy me clothes- it's cute
5- What's your favorite feature about him?
His smile.
6- What's your favorite quality about him?
His joy and excitement for life and the way that he takes care of our family spitiually, emotionally, and financially
7- Does he have a nickname for you? What is it?
Yes, they are: My Luv, Summertime, Hon and Toots (not the horn, but like short for Tootsie)
8- What's his favorite color?
Blue
9- What's his favorite food?
Peanut Butter,ice cream, and crab legs- although he really won't say no to anything
10-What is his favorite sport?
Football
11- Who said I love you first?
He did- and it was cute because I don't think he meant for it to come out
12- When and where was your fist kiss?
I finally got a smooch after 4 months of dating.
13-What's your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Where do I start? Having him travel has really made me value our time together, so I love doing everything together! Watching t.v. or movies, or sports together, going on walks, playing cards (except for spades- he's not a patient partner ;]), sitting on our deck, or being anywhere and just chatting.
14-Do you have kids? How many?
Yes, we have three kids. Isaac, 9 Ashley, 6 & Easton 2
15- What's a hidden talent that he has?
Umm... I'd have to say that he is a super quick learner and when he puts his mind to something he is bound and determing to accomplish it.
16- How old is he?
28
17- What's his favorite type of music?
He likes most stuff, especially older music. Just NO COUNTRY and he's not a huge fan of sappy love songs.
18- What do you admire most about him?
He has surprised me with the kind of father he is, the way he loves the Lord, they way he makes me feel special and especially the way he can make me laugh (even when I'm trying to be so mad at him he always has me cracking up).
19-What's his favorite past time?
Cougar Football!!!!
20- Do you think he is going to read this?
Probably not. I'm not even sure he remembers we have a blog :]
I'm actually tagging everyone to do this because I want to know what everyone has to say! (You too Jer)!! :]
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So cute! But I can't get over the fact he doesn't like country music! I guess that's one thing we don't have in common! Do remeber how we always used to say how much Josh and I were alike, and you and Kev were alike? It was so much fun hanging w/ you guys! C ya later "toots!"
You guys are so cute. You seem so happy--I love it!!
Post a Comment