Sunday, September 7, 2008

Flag Football Opener

The boys' flag football season started this weekend. It was a chilly 45 degress at game time, but they were so excited I don't think that the weather mattered. Josh was excited to put his playbook into action, and Isaac was jumping all over the place , anxious to get playing. I only posted one video because it takes sooo long to upload. This is Isaac (in the cougar beanie :])and his best friend who work together so well. It's fun watching their excitement, chest bumps,and high fives. I'm hoping for a little warmer weather at games, but if not it's still so much fun to watch.

2 comments:

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

Hey Guys! It's Jimmy and Cassie. Your kids are so big! I can't beleive how long it's been since we've seen you. Looks like your keeping busy. ;)

Andrea said...

Man I am soooo jealous of that weather your having send some our way! Isaac looks so big, it's crazy!