Thursday, July 31, 2008

All-Stars and Cheerleading



Isaac has just finished up with his all-star baseball team. We've had fun traveling around and watching him play. Last weekend the team got invited to go on the field with our local Minor League team. Isaac thought it was the coolest thing ever. Since he was a pitcher, he got to go out on the mound with their pitcher. At the end of the game he got to go on the field and get autographs and a bat signed by the team. One of the players gave him a game ball. Although he got home at midnight, we couldn't get him to wind down from his "best night ever". On to football .....


Ashley just finished up her cheer camp. She loved it! It's funny because when it comes to these types of things she can be really shy. (shocking, I know!) But she did the parade and cheered really loud. It was fun to watch and see her shake her groove thing!

4 comments:

Lacy said...

I can't believe you have kids old enough that are doing that stuff!!

Andrea said...

It's about time for a new post! Good job to Isaac and Ash! Sounds like you guys are having a busy summer! I'm sure Josh was very proud of Isaac at the game (and that he's the pitcher!) What a litlle stud. Give them hugs for me :)

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

Hello Summer!! This is Pam(Gay)Howard. I found your blog through Dave and Ashley's. You guys look so good. I hope everything is going well for you!!

John and Suzy said...

So fun to see your blog! Can't believe how big Isaac is!!! Kudos to Josh! Now I have a way to keep tabs on you and yours. Suzy