I just wanted to throw Josh's name in the lights and let him know how proud of him I am. He was one of 4 out of 130 District Managers chosen to present to about 500 top Wells Fargo employees. Gone are the days of him being nervous to give a talk. From what I hear, he did an awesome job, with his bosses being really proud. So yay for Josh! We missed our best buddy, but are all proud of him!! (Thanks for the pictures Heather!)
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wow! He looks like a "corporate big wig" up there! Way to go Josh! And might I had he is looking very GQ-ish also. Nice choice of threads! Props to you Summer, who I am sure picked them out!
Please tell me you pounded the podium...
Blood alone moves the wheels of history!
We must never cede control of the motherland!!
We are Warriors!!
Wow! That is awesome! Orlando and I are so happy for him. It looks like you guys are doing great in MT. Are there any WF branches on the east coast he could transfer to:-)
Wow! Congrats on that
Post a Comment