Tonight I looked out the window to see what Josh was doing and saw Isaac driving the lawn mower. I was freaked out seeing him on there. I've always thought he is way too young to do this, but apparently not. I wanted him to wear his helmet, but I know I've got to stop being so overprotective. (Although he would've looked pretty special wearing it!) He's my little buddy and it's weird to see him getting older. I tell him though, "you'll never be too big for me to snuggle you". I give you permission to remind him of this when he is a teenager.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yes, Summer please don't make him wear a helmet. Or ride the short bus to school :) He is so BIG I had to show this pic to Kev, he about feaked! He is a "big boy" now. Ok, I am reverting back to the helmet thing again.....
He is now qualified to be a level I illegal alien. You can get him to level II if you teach him to hang christmas lights, and level III if you teach him to frame.
They get so old so fast! Your house looks amazing. We missed seeing everyone for the 4th but maybe next year!
Post a Comment