Sunday, June 1, 2008

Keeping Me on Track

Ashley has been so funny this past week. She's been really bugged in tee-ball that the players don't get out. She was wondering what the point was and how they know who wins. Miss Competative doesn't quite get the concept that everyone is there to play and have fun. I was getting out of bed thurs. morning & she came in and said "Mom, did you say your morning prayers". Busted! Today, Isaac was commenting on how hard it must have been for Jesus to fast, and I said "you are right, 30 days is a long time". Ashely then said "uh, you mean 40 days"? And gave me a look that was priceless. Isaac then added "I think mom needs to read more scriptures". Busted again!! This is just one of the many great reasons why I love my kiddos.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Geez Summer read the scriptures more would ya?? Ha ha that is so funny! Kids say the funniest stuff sometimes! But how sad is it that they are the ones keeping us in check? Jaiven has to remind me of the "little" things all the time! Cute story! And P.S. Um I think I know wher Ash's competitive side comes from (after all I have seen Josh watch BYU games on t.v.!) I'm just saying.... !!!!