Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Benedryl


The kids have all had really bad allergies. Poor Easton's eyes are almost swollen shut. I felt so bad for him that I gave him some benedryl. One minute he was sitting at the table eating his cereal and the next second I look over and he's passed out on the chair. AHH, so precious and quiet when he's asleep.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my! that is the cutest thing ever! Can't wait to see you guys! Love you!

Jeremy said...

Is that the same stuff Josh takes everytime you guys drive down here?

josh and summer said...

No Jer- that would be chocolate, peanut butter,chips, m&m's, chips, cookies,twix, carbs and more carbs.............. Go figure bt the time we get to Butte, I have he wants me to drive.

Andrea said...

I hope you don't get turned in for drugging your childre JK :) he is so cute, and what a funny pic! Don't you wish we could sleep anywhere like that!