I just want all the dads out there to know that I hope they had a great day and felt appreciated. I think any dad who takes the time to love and teach his kids values is tops in my book. I know so many dads like this and I think it's great. Much love to my dad, the coolest person ever! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!! Most importantly I want my Soul Mate to know that the kids and I love you, appreciate all the hard work and sacrifices you makes for us and for all the fun things you do. I'm learning to appreciate that it never fails- they will pick him over me. Thanks for coming and eating dinner with us Aaron. Josh looks like he's in a food coma from our scrumptious meal. :)
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Father's Day Cheer to All "Cool" Dads!
I just want all the dads out there to know that I hope they had a great day and felt appreciated. I think any dad who takes the time to love and teach his kids values is tops in my book. I know so many dads like this and I think it's great. Much love to my dad, the coolest person ever! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!! Most importantly I want my Soul Mate to know that the kids and I love you, appreciate all the hard work and sacrifices you makes for us and for all the fun things you do. I'm learning to appreciate that it never fails- they will pick him over me. Thanks for coming and eating dinner with us Aaron. Josh looks like he's in a food coma from our scrumptious meal. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
it must have been a good meal. Josh does in deed look like he's in a food coma and Ice-Man looks like he's in shock! Love you guys! Can't wait to see you!
More turkey Mr. Chandler?
Happy Father's Day Josh! What a cute tribute!! And why is it that the kid's ALWAYS pick Dad over Mom? After all, WE did all the hard work!! Not fair.....
Dad's are the coolest, aren't they?? It's so fun to see updates of your cute family, keep 'em coming!!!
Post a Comment