Thursday, May 29, 2008

We Have Pets


After much begging, promises and lots of please, I gave in and allowed some pets into the house. We got some turtles from a friend and the kids are thrilled!! They named them Chloe and Buddy, and it has been hard to get them to leave their sight. (Even after all of them have been bitten). So far it's been worth it to see their happiness. I'm going with the more "hands off" approach and leaving their care to Josh and the kids.

4 comments:

Katie said...

come on Summer...gloves? Do they really need to be wearing gloves? I'm glad you're the smart kind of mom that allows turtles instead of mammals. Much easier!

Jeremy said...

gloves???

That had to be Josh's doing. Sara would be proud to call him brother.

josh and summer said...

I already know Sara is proud/loves to call me a bro. :)

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

Love the name Chloe!! I am sure Ashley picked that one, good job! Also, good job on the blogging, you are doing great... I am sad your camera broke, no excuse for not blogging though..... miss you!