Friday, July 17, 2009

Utah Time

I've been slackin on the blog, as usual, so here is something we've done in the last month. Josh had to go to Vegas and work for the week so we decided last minute to fly up to UT and hang out. It worked out perfect because Isaac really wanted to go to BYU's football camp with his cousin. We had a great time seeing both grandmas, and just being able to let the kids play with their cousins. We packed in a lot of activities and my kids loved every second of if. The highlight of the week was being able to go through the Oquirrh MT temple openhouse with my kids and having them say that it was their favorite thing that we did. We missed not having Josh with us, but had ourselves a really awesome week. Thank you to everyone for putting up with us, driving us around, and helping me out. You gave us a great "summer" memory!

6 comments:

Montana Wilkins said...

Wow! How fun! And you are looking so cute and pregnant. Keep everyone posted on that!
I love that you guys are big BYU football fans. It's the best! We got our kids a "My First BYU book" and so sometime our bedtime song is "Rise and Shout..."!
Hope everything is going well!

The Red River Bunch said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! What a cutie Ashley is and boy what handsome boys Isaac and Easton are. I wish we could have seen you guys!!! We miss you

Andrea said...

How weird is this??? I was just thinking about you THIS MORNING while I was getting ready!! Then I hop on the blog and see that you have updated! So how are you feeling?? You've got to be getting close aren't you?? E-mail me and up-date me!

John and Suzy said...

Can't believe what's going on in your life! Texas! Your family is changing so quickly. Love the update. Good luck on your delivery!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I don't even know why I check your blog anymore. No updates since July. Texas must be keeping you busy.

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

hello? Are you there?? I am in serious needs of an update!! 6 months?!?