Our family has just moved from Montana to Texas! We are excited and nervous going from the north to the south but look forward to this new chapter in our lives.We still miss our fam and friends in Utah, (and now MT too )but feel this is the right move for us. We've been married 11 years(yikes!) and feel so blessed to have our kids. We've had our ups and our downs in life but through it all the Lord has been there to help us along. We love all our family and friends and are greatful for their support and love.
Summer you are Awesome going down the white sands hill you are so brave and cute as Amanda would say you ROCK!!! That looks like so much fun, that would be a blast it looks like there is so much to do and explore in Texas we will definately come and see you!!!! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you guys and we are so Happy that everything is going good for you guys we Love you guys!!!!
I just read your last post... I don't know how I missed that one?? Anyways, I am glad you guys are loving TX! Moving is always such a pain, not to mention to a totally different state! You are (and always have been) such a trooper. A "go with the flow" kinda girl! That's why I Iove ya! So whens that baby due??? Talk to you soon. Much LOVE!
5 comments:
Summer you are Awesome going down the white sands hill you are so brave and cute as Amanda would say you ROCK!!! That looks like so much fun, that would be a blast it looks like there is so much to do and explore in Texas we will definately come and see you!!!! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you guys and we are so Happy that everything is going good for you guys we Love you guys!!!!
We miss you guys and I am so jealous that you have a pool!!!
Looks like you guys had a TON of fun on your way down to Texas!!! Loved all the pics!! You have such a cute family.
Wow!! What a move! I'm glad things are going well. Your kids are getting so old. Good luck with the rest of the moving adjustments.
I just read your last post... I don't know how I missed that one?? Anyways, I am glad you guys are loving TX! Moving is always such a pain, not to mention to a totally different state! You are (and always have been) such a trooper. A "go with the flow" kinda girl! That's why I Iove ya! So whens that baby due??? Talk to you soon. Much LOVE!
Post a Comment