Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back in the saddle again

I just got on our blog and am embarassed to see just how long it has been. Life has been crazy busy for us with having Isabella and just keeping up with everyones schedules. I've also been procrastinating doing the whole blog thing again because I don't even know where to start. So rather than get overwhelmed trying to get caught up, I will just post from here on out. Just know that we are all doin swell and are happy. I will try to do better at it. I'm still horrible at taking pictures, even with having a new baby. To make things worse, our computer crashed. Wishing now that I would have blogged more so that the pictures I did take I would at least have somewhere. I did have this pic of us at DisneyWorld for my 30th and since that is the happiest place on earth, I though I'd post it. And there you have it...my first post in like 9 months.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am glad I checked your blog! Good to see you are all doing "swell" :) Post some pics of your cuties...Isaac is so tall! Wow.

Andrea said...

One post is better than no post! I've been majorly slacking too. I just posted tonight for the first time in two months! Love the pic by the way! Cute!!