So I'm so behind in blogging. I'm almost tempted to say "the last month has been great", and be done. But, I know when I look back on this I'll wish I wrote more. So, we had a wonderful christmas, and had a blast having my family up. The time went by so fast, but we appreciated their efforts in coming, bad weather and all. (Sorry about the 12 hr trip again mom). Josh and I celebrated an anniversary and true to every year said "next year we'll do something big". :] We had a blast on New Year's partying with friends and their kids. The best part was Josh making everyone watch his illegal fireworks. The kids and I got in the truck to watch them, not because it was like 20 below, but because of Josh's track record with fireworks. We did a lot of sledding, eating, reading, movie watching, playing of games and even a few projects in the house. I'd have to say that it was one of the best and most relaxing times ever. The best gift was having Josh home for most of those 2 weeks. Now, I"m so OVER winter and am ready for some sunshine!! Or at least my birthday to hurry up and get here. :)
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Cute!!! Loved seeing your kids! Wow they are getting old! I can't believe how fast time goes!
Glad to get an update. We had a nice quiet Christmas and New Years here in Virginia.
yay! Thanks for the update and pictures. Your kids are so cute and Ashley is still the prettiest little girl I have ever seen. You better never have another girl because she will have a lot to live upto in the looks department!
Maybe you will inspire me to update my blog!
We miss you.
glad your back! I missed you! What a cute slidshow... Ash is BEAUTIFUL! (You're SO in trouble!)
good luck with that potty training thing!...
Sum darling family. I love that you have an Easton too. Your so pretty. Your litte girl takes after you. Hope things are well. Darling pictures.
Loved to see the update! Ashley is gorgeous! It sounds as though it is never boring for you!
Ashley looks so grown up she is such a cutie!!!And Easton I can't believe how big he is getting. I wish we all lived closer. Your kids are darling of course they take after you right! We are going to Disneyland March 16th you need to come with us!!!!We haven't seen you forever this would be a good time to catch up right?
happy birthday lady-hope you had a great day!! ...update your blog!!
oh call me and I will help you switch your blog template if you want to
Post a Comment