It was that magical time of year again- MY BIRTHDAY!!! I don't know why, but I absolutely love this day!! And it's not because of gifts or anything like that (although I never turn them down) :-) I just love the excitement of it and feeling special. This year did not disappoint. I had a great day of doing my favorite thing- going out to eat for all my meals. My fabulous friends took me out for lunch and I got some really thoughtful gifts. After lunch Josh and I went shopping- another of my favorite things. After boy scouts, the kids and I went and rode the carousel. We then picked up Josh and went to dinner. It was a fun weekend with games, guitar hero and hanging out. It was hard to see it end. Thank you to everyone who texted, called or sent a card. I felt most grateful this year to have Josh home and safe since he had rolled his car several times and then crashed 2 days before. *Remember to always tell your hubby you love him! I felt sick inside when we couldn't find him.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday!I can't beleive how fast your kids are changing! So cute!
You have the cutest family!!!! I am glad you had an awesome birthday, you deserve it your the best!!!!We miss you guys.
I love that you love your b-day so much! You are like a little kid
:0) You have always been this way too!! Hope you had a great one! Miss you lots. xoxoxo
Happy Birthday! I can't believe I missed it this year. Scary about Josh, I am so glad he is okay!!!
Happy late birthday Summer! Sounds like my kind of celebration with all the family, friends, good food, and shopping. I'm glad you had fun. Next year is the big one though! Mine is the end of this year and I'm already thinking of ideas for the big 30.
Happy Birthday!! And how scary about Josh's accident. I am glad to hear he is doing okay..
cute pictures. We are going to Disney land this weekend for the first time. YEAH!! The girls are so excited. How's everything going in texas?? Move into your house yet? How are you felling? Call me when you have some time.
Post a Comment