Thanksgiving was a super blast this year. We spent the night up in Salt Lake so we could see my fam before they jetted off to CA. We ate at Little America's yummy buffet and had a great time just being together. We then headed to Orem to spend time with Josh's fam (their year). It was so great seeing everyone and having a big slumber party with the Stucki's at Becky's. We had way too many late nights for my old age ( coming home from the gym at 2:00 a.m. is never easy). But it was fun to have good food, catch up with family, play lots of games, and laugh a TON. My stomach was seriously sore after the week. I loved seeing my siblings and their kids. The kids had some great bonding time with their grandparents, as well. Becky, thanks for putting up with all of us. Love the Holidays!!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Cute slideshow!!! Ashley is so beautiful! And her hair is so long! Love it!
yay! Updates! Glad you has fun on Thanksgiving. How nice that you both got to see your families. However I think your forgot to vivit the ROSS family in good ol' STG! We still to this day say we eill never have neighbors like the Davies fam! I curse myself when I run out of a food item (that you so often would suplly for me!) miss ya, and love ya too! -Andrea
glad you "has" fun?? Oh my gosh, please don't remind me or anyone else that I am from Utah! I obviousley need to read these before I hit the post button :0)
You guys look like you had alot of fun!!! We sure missed seeing you guys, your kids are growing up so fast they are all so cute!!! We hope to see you guys soon. Any luck with Disneyland or going to see BYU play at Vegas, you need to go so that we can see you guys!!Tell Josh you guys need to go! Love ya Guys! Jodi
Post a Comment