Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The game that shall not be mentioned

Just thought I'd put some pics in of our BYU/UTAH party we had at our house.I think enough time has passed that I can speak of it. :] I'm trying to look on the bright side of things that even though they lost, we still had a good time and good eats. It was also pretty funny how the Missionaries just "happened" by during the game. It stinks that we lost, but had a fun night. Besides, there's always next year- right Josh?












4 comments:

Unknown said...

Summer! I am so glad you wrote a comment on my blog! Of course I remember you! Our husbands only played softball together! How are you guys doing? I can't believe you guys have been gone so long! Your kids are growing up so much. I can't believe it!! They are so handsome/beautiful!

Gretchen said...

Looks like a fun party. Too bad it was such a sad game. Adam brings our two year old to all the home games and so needless to say when we lost, Beck was heartbroken. During the game Adam was ticked at BYU's offensive coordinater for passing so much and so he was complaining to the television quite a bit. The sad part is that night as Adam was putting Beck down for bed he said "Daddy do you still like BYU". I think it was confusing for him to see Adam yelling at our team so much.

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I know you have connections to BYU, but isn't about time to leave the darkside? Come towards the bright red light!

Ash said...

Summer!! ehy dude, this is ashley cannon...melissa johnson and I work together and she told me she found you on facebook and then I stumbled on your blog...my husband works with jon for SLC, they went to recruit school together...I can't get over how adult josh looks...keep in touch!