So our Memorial Weekend was totally rainy. We were a muddy mess as we are trying to get our driveway poured. Josh and the kids spent a couple hours getting everything ready for a bike ride. After all the tires were pumped and everyone ready with their snacks they set off down the hill. Sadly, they called me 15 min. later with both of Josh's (brand new)tires popped. Bless his heart (you'll probaly hear me say that a lot). We still had a fun BBQ and got some stuff done so it wasn't a total wash. No pun intended :).
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey! Good to "see" you guys. I love the pic showing the love for BYU football! Can't wait to see more posts, you guys look great!
Colleen and Orlando
yay you have a blog! you will love it. i will love seeing your cute face more often. i've sure missed you.
go Summer! I'm so so happy that you are blogging! Our's is therainers.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh I never thought I would see your face (or your cute kids again!) Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. This is the best way to keep in touch w/ everyone now (sadly) I am freaking out over how BIG your kids are. Easton is a mini Isaac! I miss you guys so much, I think about your family all the time. It's sad how much we take for granted good neighbors and good friends. Love you guys! (sorry for the long post) Love Andrea Ross p.s. I need your e-mail add. (again) i lost it (AGAIN!!) send it to my e-mail. aross3019@gmail.com
Post a Comment