Monday, October 6, 2008
Fun in the Sun!!
We just got back from having 7 awesome days in sunny So. California. It was so nice to finally have quality (and quantity) family time- with no interruptions. We had a fun full week and ate too much, but left with a lot of great memories. It's always hard for me to leave Disney, but it's nice to be home as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
fun fun fun! looks like you had a great trip. i hear it was a HOT week! perfect for the beach! we are leaving on friday for a d-land trip. wish we could have been there the same time!
summer - its been a long time! the blogging world changes how people stay in touch, its crazy! i checked out your blog good to see how well you are doing as well! thanks for the nice comment and the "hi"
I am so jealous. We havn't gone ANYWHERE since we went to Hawaii (when you guys lived next door!) Yep thats what happens when you marry a work-a-holic :(
But glad you guys had fun, and hopefully one day the Ross children will get to experience Disneyland! Maybe we will hitch a ride next time you go :)
You have the cutest family! I am totally jealous. We have to wait for Addy to get bigger to make a trip to Disneyland. It looks like you had a blast! Too fun!!
p.s. just wanted to let you know that I have Halloween bows on my blog right now. I am starting on Christmas ones as well. Also I have tons of corker ones that I have made up in solid colors, and mixed colors/prints. Just wanted to tell you since you e-mailed me!
I'm glad you guys had a blast! Next time...call me! We actually saw Jodi last friday in St. George. Matt ran the marathon. It was freezing cold and rained the entire race. Go figure!!
Post a Comment