I feel like Eastons bday passed by so fast because we were out of town. Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my little buddy. I can't believe that my "baby" is 3!!!! It seems like he has been 2 FOREVER. These pictures were taken right before we left (when we still had nice weather). It's cute the way his whole world revolves around Josh. Love you bud!!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Easton
I feel like Eastons bday passed by so fast because we were out of town. Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my little buddy. I can't believe that my "baby" is 3!!!! It seems like he has been 2 FOREVER. These pictures were taken right before we left (when we still had nice weather). It's cute the way his whole world revolves around Josh. Love you bud!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Havn't heard from you forever! Just wan to make sure I got your e-mail right when I added you!
Happy B-Day Easton. That is so flippin' crazy, I still remember you calling me saying "Um I think Ash and Isaac need to come over we need to go to the hospital!" And of course you waited till the last minute, and pretty much had him natural (well, actually, I think you did!)
I will never forget taking them to see their baby brother for the first time, they were fighting over who got to hold him first, and I don't even think you remember us coming! They had you SO drugged :)
Oh the memories! I miss you so much.
Post a Comment