Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tons of Fun in Utah

We made a quick trip down to UT this weekend. We had such a BLAST! We had an early bday party for Easton and then went to the BYU/UCLA game.Thanks to everyone for all the great gifts. Even though we were there for a short amount of time we were able to pack it in seeing everyone and eating lots and lots!! It was so great to hang out with friends and fam. We had such a great time at the game. Mom and Sara, thanks for giving Ash such a fun day with the girls. I love being able to be with family, you all mean so much to me! It's always hard to leave, but nice to be home.

9 comments:

Katie said...

It was fun seeing you guys! I am bummed I didn't see you again before you left! Miss you guys already!

Melisa said...

Hey Summer its Melisa Miller Merrill just wanted to say Hi i came across your blog. You have such a cute family!

Josie said...

Summer! I'm so glad you found my blog! It is so fun to "see" you! Your kids have grown like crazy! Glad you are doing good! You look great too!

Andrea said...

Glad you had fun on your trip to Utah, but I am stillglad it wasn't SOUTHERN UTAH! I miss you guys! I can't believe how BIG Easton is! He's quite the looker too, watch out ladies!!

Andrew and Cori said...

Hi Summer- I saw you link on Andrea's blog; hope you don't mind. It looks like everything is going well for you guys. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! Where does the time go?!

Ash said...

Sum your family is darling. You look so beautiful as usual. I am so glad I was able to find you. How fun. This will be a great way to keep in touch. Thanks Sum.

Jen Durrant said...

I tagged you!

Andrea said...

Juat wanted to let you know that I am setting our blog to private, and wanted to be sure to add you! e-mail me YOUR e-mail aross3019@gmail.com.

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Wish we were there..especially on your disneyland trip.