We got to celebrate Ashley's 7th birthday this past week. It was so fun getting to do fun things for her. She gets so excited and screams "oh my gosh this is soooo cuuute!! for everything. It's great. Sometimes she feels outnumbered by the boys, so it was fun to do some girly stuff with just her. I can't believe that she is getting so old. I still picture her my litle bald headed 2 yr. old. She has been so much fun and joy since she was born. There is never a dull moment with her around. She's a miniature Josh with a love for life and endless energy. We did a family party and then a friend party. We rented out a gym and bounce house and that was perfect for her personality. It was a good week! It's just crazy to me to hear her now talk about her baptism "coming up". Where does the time go?
9 comments:
CUTE!!!! I can't believe how old she is now. I remember when she was 2 and bald too :-) That seemed like just the other day. It does look like Josh had the most fun, where is the pictures of you ????
duh, I'm in there snacking off the platter of cookies.:] Sadly, I couldn't get on any of the things and show off my mad skillz.
This blog makes me realize how long it has been since I've seen you guys! I'll have to make an effort to see you next time I'm back in the west. Probably next summer.
Ashley is a beauty! I love making a big deals out of birthdays too! (esp mine :) )
7 Really?? Man your right! Where does the time go?? She is so beautiful, I still just remember her as cute little bubbly Ash, and I see a pic of her and her hair is all curled and she wearing lip gloss! AHHHH I am getting old! Looks like she fun at that gym! Happy B-Day Ahs!!! We miss you!
She is a mini summer. I am dying. She is so stinking cute Sum. Love it. Happy Birthday. Will you send me your email so I can send you and invite to our blog, if I haven't already, thanks sum. It's ashlee2224@yahoo.com Happy Thanksgiving.
hey just letting you know you have our blog link wrong it is chrisandmelisa.blogspot.com you have melisa with two s's and so it is going to some other persons. Hope you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving!
Summer,
It was so great to hear from you guys! My gosh its been too long! Your family is so cute! I hope you guys are doing well and I hope that we can keep in touch! Take care!
Monica
ps I'll add you to my blog!
What the heck! I am new to this blogging thing but I love it!!! Your kids are way to cute! How long has it been? Fran keeps me some what up to date about you guys but I need to do better at keeping in touch! We sure miss you guys! You are such great friends! I hope all is well! Hey, my email is chandawa@msn.com if you ever need to get a hold of me! I need your address for sure!!! Take care and thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! It is so fun to hear from you!
Chanda
Post a Comment